Some Planned Las Vegas Hi-Rise Condominiums, Mid-Rise Condominiums & Lofts
Note: These Hi-rises were all planned in 2004 and 2005 but most were never built due to the Recession. We are leaving this list up for reference purposes.
Condominiums - Hotels
- Krystle Sands - 45 story luxury high-rise condominium hotel located at the corner of Las Vegas Blvd and Riviera Blvd. (ON HOLD - Bought by Turnberry)
- Platinum - Luxury Condominium Resort Hotel & Spa at Flamingo & Koval
- Aqua Blue - Luxury Condominium Hotel Resort + Spa (Next to the Platinum above.) CANCELED
- The Cosmopolitan - Luxurious condo-hotel residences on the Strip.
- Majestic Las Vegas - Luxury Resort & Residences.
- Residences at MGM Grand - Condominium living at the MGM Grand
- Allen Family Trust - Two 420 foot towers
- Chinatown - 140 foot tower CANCELED
- Trump International Hotel and Tower - 64 stories, 645 feet
- Ellis Island - 36 stories, 450 feet CANCELED
- Park Plaza - 2 towers, 34 & 44 stories. One condo-hotel tower, 40 stories. CANCELED
- Loft 5 - 272-unit luxury loft residences on Las Vegas Boulevard South at Pebble Road, south of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Metropolis - Lofts & Flats on Desert Inn just east of the Las Vegas Strip - 20 stories, 212 feet.
- Holsum Lofts - Unique suites and loft spaces to both work in and live in.
- Newport Lofts - 23 stories, 168 loft-style floor plans at Casino Center Blvd. & Hoover Avenue, downtown.
- Manhattan - Luxury Urban Condominiuma on Las Vegas Boulevard South & Serene, south of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Vegas Grand - Luxury Condominiums at E Flamingo & Swenson - 5 buildings, tallest is 12 stories, 144 feet.
- Panorama Towers - Industrial Road near Harmon, west of the Las Vegas Strip - 3 towers 33 stories, 420 feet.
- Sky Las Vegas - 350-unit high-rise condominium tower located near the southwest corner of Las Vegas Blvd and Sahara.
- One Las Vegas - Lifestyle Condominiums
- Club Renaissance - Vertical Country Club Condominiums at the corner of Casino Center & Bonneville - 58 stories.
- Boca Raton - Luxury Condominiums on the South Strip.
- Streamline - 251 units, 21 stories at Las Vegas Blvd. and Ogden Avenue, Downtown.
- Liberty Tower - 21 stories, 275 feet on Las Vegas Blvd. across from Stratosphere.
- Cielo Vista - 25 Total Stories, 414 Units above 7 floors of parking. Located at Washington Avenue & Veterans Memorial Drive across from Cashman Field and Cashman Event Center.
- Grand Central - 2 towers, 32 stories Downtown.
- SoHo Lofts - 15 stories, 250 feet Downtown.
- The Summit - 73 stories, 940 feet, LV Blvd & Sahara.
- Sahara Avenue Condos - 2 towers, 39 stories, 430 feet.
- Madison Towers - Two towers, 40 stories, Paradise & Karen.
- Brugnara Properties - 55 stories, 585 feet near DI & LVB.
- Sierra Vista - 45 stories, 529 feet.
- Rio Drive Inc. - 63 stories, 600 feet.
- 3200 S. Rancho - 3 towers, 20 stories.
- Del American Inc. - 50 stories, 585 feet W. Flamingo.
- Koval at Albert - 16 stories, 185 feet.
- Nevada Brooks Cook - 51 stories, 705 feet LV Blvd near Harmon.
- 165 Tropicana Development LLC 26 stories, 300 feet.
- Spanish View Towers - Three towers, 24 stories, Southwest Las Vegas
- Paramount Professional Plaza - Two towers, 270 feet, Southwest Las Vegas
- Anjomi, Bijan - 364 feet LV Blvd, South of the Strip
- Queensridge Towers - one 14-story, three 18-story towers, Summerlin